Sunday, September 29, 2013

Because A Facebook Wish Is Too Mainstream.

Happy birthday Brad!!!! (:

Just a short post to let you know that you've been one of the most dedicated and awesome professor I've met, and I miss you!

It's been almost a year since I last attended your lessons, and I've only bumped into you once or twice in school after the semester. But I've been diligently reliving your lessons occasionally, because I really enjoyed every moment inside that freezing classroom. Thank you so much for everything!

Your babies are really adorable too with their bright, happy smiles, and I hope the little princess will get well and strong soon! I'm really glad to see you've received your best birthday present (: Stay strong! May God bless you and your family. Please take care!!


P.S. We still haven't had our lunch date with Shiying hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment